Virtual Campus Faculty Support
This page provides resources for faculty who are teaching remotely. It will change frequently as new resources and remote training opportunities become available. Please bookmark this page and check back often.
Request Captions and Transcripts
In order to provide access to all students and to comply with federal and state law, some components of distance education classes may need to provide captioning or transcriptions. Thanks to a grant from the College of the Canyons, LTCC faculty can request free captioning and transcript support.
Have a question?
Resources for Teaching Online
- Zoom Training with Dr. Scott Lukas
- Meet with Experts from CVC-OEI
- EVE Instruction Self-Paced: Basic Canvas & Intro to Enhanced Virtual Education
- Teaching & Learning Onboarding & Experience with Dr. Scott Lukas
- Canvas Guides for Cell Phones: Android | iOS
- Forward Work Phone to Cell
- LTCC Email
- Remote Desktop (RD): PC | Mac
- Using Your Home Printer from RD
- New Employee Free Zoom Account Setup
Tips for Moving Your Class Online
- How to Quickly (and Safely) Move Lab Classes Online
- CVC-OEI Resources: Remote Instruction Services Resources
- Support for moving your classes online with OpenStax