Human Resources supports the mission of Lake Tahoe Community College by facilitating life-changing employment opportunities and providing a professional and personalized approach to supporting the faculty and staff who interact directly with our students.
The Human Resource Department is responsible for personnel matters related to all academic, administration, classified, confidential, director, hourly, management, temporary, and short-term employees.
Our services include, but are not limited to: employment inquires, employment verification, contracts and compensation, personnel records, benefits, collective bargaining negotiations, recruitment, and facilitating open position fulfillment.
HR Office Hours
Pertinent Policies and Procedures
Bargaining Unit Contracts
- Academic Calendar 2023-24 and ISP 2023-24 Dates
- MOU - Stipend for Summer Director of Wilderness Education and Outdoor Leadership
- MOU - Stipend for Curriculum Development in Forestry
- MOU - Requirements for Faculty Placement on the Part-time Salary Schedule
- MOU - ISP Creation of Course Design Principles and Guide, Resource List, and Rubric
- MOU - ISP Curricular Redesign and 2022-23 ISP Calendar
- MOU - Insturctional Support to the RSP
- MOU - Academic Coordinator for ISSI
- MOU - Art Lab Set Up – Summer 2022
- MOU - Faculty Chair of Teaching and Learning