Basic Needs Center
Eligible students can get free support for:
- Food Insecurities - free food & hygiene products through the Food Pantry, CalFresh (SNAP), supermarket gift cards
- Mental Health & Medical Health - Free 24/7 access to support via LTCC TimelyCare
- Transportation - emergency repairs, maintenance costs, gas cards and more
- Housing - Affordable housing resources and references, emergency rental and utility
- Child care support - Referrals and vouchers
- Career support - help finding employment, interview preparation, resume help, professional clothing support
Got questions? Don't hesitate to come visit us on the second floor of the Main Building on campus, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Pantry Services
LTCC's Food Pantry, located on the second floor of the Main Building, is there to help you meet your nutritional needs when you need it most. To make use of these free nutritional services, check in with Basic Needs Center staff for a short interview to determine what kinds of foods you like and most need, and to provide other food resource information as appropriate. Distribution of food is completed by Basic Needs Center staff. Selected food and hygiene items must fit into a standard-sized grocery bag that you bring with you. Visits are limited to two per month. Please only take food that you will actually use so there is plenty for everyone. Food Pantry hours vary each academic quarter.
The Food Pantry receives most of its items from private donations and grants. Products offered are dependent on their availability, and the Center's financial situation. We provide as much food variety as possible while sticking to a budget and providing for the basic food needs of our users.
Food Pantry Hours
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9am-7pm
Friday: 9am - 1pm