Federal Work Study
- What is Federal Work Study (FWS)?
Federal work study gives financial aid students the opportunity to work on campus or off campus in order to earn money to pay for educational expenses.
- General Work Study Information
Work-study students normally work between 5-28 hours per week in various departments. Jobs available on campus include office aides, tutors, child care assistants, lab assistants, library aides, IT assistants, and more. Work-study students receive a paycheck once a month (on the 15th of each month) for the hours worked.
- How do I apply?
To add your name to the wait list you must:
1. Submitted a current year FAFSA
2. Complete your financial aid file
3. Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) – Must be in Good Standing