Federal Work Study
- What is Federal Work Study (FWS)?
Federal work study gives financial aid students the opportunity to work on campus or off campus in order to earn money to pay for educational expenses.
- General Work Study Information
Work-study students normally work between 10-20 hours per week in various departments. Jobs available include office aides, tutors, childcare assistants, lab assistants, library aides, etc. Work-study students receive a paycheck once a month (on the 15th of each month) for the hours worked.
- How do I apply?
To add your name to the wait list you must have:
1. Submitted a 2018-2019 FAFSA
2. Complete your financial aid file
3. Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) – Must be in Good Standing