Virtual Campus Faculty Support
This page provides resources for faculty who are teaching remotely due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). It will change frequently as new resources and remote training opportunities become available. Please bookmark this page and check back often.
Resources & Training Opportunities
If you need one-on-one support, use the contact form to the right or click this link to set up a virtual appointment: Request for Online Learning Support
Our team is providing online training sessions where you can learn how to use Zoom and Canvas. Zoom sessions are open to all faculty. No need to sign up - just use the links listed next to the session to join.
- Using Zoom
- Introducing you to Canvas
- Using Canvas Studio to create lectures
- Online proctoring with Proctorio
- Canvas Guides for Cellphones : Android | iOS
- Forward Work Phone to Cell
- Remote Desktop (RD) - PC | Mac
- Using Your Home Printer from RD
Tips for Moving Your Class Online
- How to Quickly (and Safely) Move a Lab Course Online
- CVC-OEI Resources: Remote Instruction & Services Resources
- Support for moving your course online with OpenStax
Have a question?
What else do I need to know?
Find out the latest about what's happening with COVID-19 and class lectures.
Register for classes, download transcripts, apply for financial aid and manage your contact information.
Log into your class.
Suggestions for the Virtual Campus Website? Let us know: