Roberta Mason Library
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I request Quarterly textbooks?
Request your quarterly textbooks & calculators here: bit.ly/LTCCtextbookrequest
We will contact you when your request is ready for pick up.
2. My teacher said I can get free textbooks right now. How do I do that?
3. I need a tutor! Where do I go?
Your Math, Writing, and Subject tutors will be online via Cranium Cafe: ltcc.craniumcafe.com
Online tutoring via NetTutor in Canvas is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
4. How do I renew my books?
- Go to the library's "find books" page, sign in using your LTCC email, then click renew.
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at at (530) 541-4660 x232. We'll need your name and student ID to renew your books.
*Note: quarterly texts cannot be renewed. You need to request books and calculators each quarter: bit.ly/LTCCtextbookrequest