Roberta Mason Library
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I request Quarterly textbooks?
Request your quarterly textbooks & calculators here: bit.ly/LTCCtextbookrequest
We will contact you when your request is ready for pick up.
2. I need a tutor! Where do I go?
Your Math, Writing, and Subject tutors will be online via Cranium Cafe: ltcc.craniumcafe.com
Online tutoring via NetTutor in Canvas is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
3. How do I renew my books?
- Go to the library's "find books" page, sign in using your LTCC email, then click renew.
- You can also email email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at at (530) 541-4660 x232. We'll need your name and student ID to renew your books.
*Note: quarterly texts cannot be renewed. You need to request books and calculators each quarter: bit.ly/LTCCtextbookrequest
4. How to I return my materials?
- Regular quarterly textbooks, books and calculators can be returned to the library’s drop box, open 24/7.
- All other technology rentals (Chromebooks, laptops, hotspots, etc.) and equipment need to be returned at distribution where you picked the items up, during their regular hours: Mon-Fri, 10-3 (8:30-10 for high risk individuals).
Note: if you’re returning bookstore rentals, make sure to let the staff at distribution know. The bookstore needs your contact information in order to process your rental deposit.