Roberta Mason Library
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I request quarterly materials?
Request your quarterly textbooks & calculators here: bit.ly/LTCCtextbookrequest
- We will email you when your request is ready for pick up. *check your LTCC email.
- Bring ID to distribution for pick-up during their regular hours: Mon-Fri, 9AM - 3PM.
- Waiting for your books to arrive? You can request a PDF scan of textbook chapters on reserve: bit.ly/LTCCreserves
2. What if I need to borrow a Chromebook?
- Ask library staff on Cranium for a Chromebook referral, we're happy to assist!
- Need to renew your existing Chromebook? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new quarterly technology waiver. *must be currently enrolled in order to renew
3. I need a tutor, where do I go?
- Math tutors are available during all library hours on Cranium Cafe.
- Writing tutors are available Mon-Fri, 11AM - 2PM.
- You can also email email@example.com your draft paper and assignment prompt. Allow up to 24 hours (Mon-Fri) for feedback.
- Online tutoring is available 24/7 in Canvas. Click NetTutor on the left-hand menu of any your classes.
4. How do I renew my books?
- Go to the library's "find books" page, sign in using your LTCC email, then click renew.
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at at (530) 541-4660 x232. We'll need your name and student ID number to renew your books.
Note: quarterly textbooks cannot be renewed. You need to request books & calculators each quarter: bit.ly/LTCCtextbookrequest
5. How to I return my materials?
- Regular quarterly textbooks, books and calculators can be returned to the library’s book drop, open 24/7.
- All other technology rentals (Chromebooks, laptops, hotspots, etc.) and equipment need to be returned at distribution during their regular hours: Mon-Fri, 9AM-3PM.
Note: if you’re returning bookstore rentals, make sure to let the staff at distribution know. The bookstore needs your contact information in order to process your rental deposit.