The Facilities Council provides guidance and direction to overseeing facility management and provides input to all issues related to facilities and maintenance, particularly with regard to new construction. The Facilities Council is also responsible for coordinating the Facilities Master Plan (FMP) and ongoing review and revision of the Campus Master Plan (CMP).
- The Facilities Council hold primary responsibility to develop the Facilities Master Plan (FMP).
- Develops and responds to accreditation Standard III.B, as well as other relevant accreditation requirements.
- Builds institutional annual and long term goals to develop and implement initiatives leading towards the recommendation of the FMP, the 5-year capital outlay plan, use of space, scheduled maintenance and other state and federal reports.
- Develops, interprets, recommends and communicates policies, guidelines and procedures related to the FMP.
- Communicates information to faculty, staff and administration as well as through the Institutional Effectiveness Council (IEC) as appropriate.
- Acts as a recommending body to the Budget Council on issues related to facilities.
- Provides overall guidance and direction to the Emergency Preparedness/SEMS/Safety efforts.
- Provides overall guidance and direction to College sustainability efforts.
- Collaborates with the College Learning and Enrollment Management Council (CLEMC) around issues specific to instruction and student services’ facility needs.
Institutional Effectiveness Council (IEC)
For more information about the Facilities Council Staff, Membership, Quorum, and Recommendations, please refer to the LTCC Governance Handbook 2017-2018.
To access the Facilities Council Minutes, Agendas, and other information please refer to the Facilities Council Active Minutes page on Board Docs.