The Budget Council provides guidance and direction for budget management and development and provides input to issues related to the budget. The Budget Council is responsible for reviewing, developing, and recommending the annual budget. In addition, the Budget Council provides ongoing oversight in relation to budget changes and information at the State and District level.
- Hold primary responsibility to assist in the development of the College Resource Plan, integrating recommendations from the educational, technology and facilities master plan.
- Develop and respond to the accreditation Standard III.D, as well as other relevant accreditation requirements.
- Support and track College goals and objectives and ensure that the management of institutional financial resources support established goals and objectives.
- Develop, interpret, recommend and communicate policies, guidelines and procedures related to budget processes and resource allocation.
- Communicate information to faculty, staff and administration.
- Act as a recommending body to the Institutional Effectiveness Council on issues related to budget development and management.
- Review and recommend assumptions for use in district budget development (i.e., the BAG).
Institutional Effectiveness Council (IEC)
For more information about the Budget Council Staff, Membership, Quorum, and Recommendations, please refer to the LTCC Governance Handbook 2017-2018.
To access the Budget Council Minutes, Agendas, and other information please refer to the Budget Council Active Minutes page on Board Docs.