Submitting Transcripts

Students will need to submit an official transcript to Admissions & Records in order to determine how previous coursework completed can be applied to Lake Tahoe Community College certificates, associate degrees, CSU GE certification and IGETC certification.

Students who have completed coursework at colleges and universities outside of Lake Tahoe Community College should submit official transcripts from all their previous schools to the Admissions and Records Office.

Transcripts must be in a sealed envelope, hand-delivered or mailed to:

Lake Tahoe Community College
One College Drive
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150