About The Library
Roberta Mason Library
Library & Learning services at Lake Tahoe Community College promotes LTCC's mission by providing personalized research and tutoring support services, quality information literacy instruction, and course-related library materials for all students. We facilitate access and success through student-centered services, spaces, and collections. We strive to be an engaging and dynamic academic hub for students' individualized and collaborative tutoring, learning, and research needs.
Have a question?
We’re just a call or email away:
- Over 27,000 sq. ft. library and adjoining art gallery (opened 2006, expanded in 2017)
- Convenient access to proctoring and tutoring in Math, Writing, and Subject areas
- More than 50,000 books, electronic books, magazines, and newspapers
- Online access to research databases and scholarly journals
- Quarterly textbook and calculator lending program
- Chromebook checkouts for student use
- Computers for student and public use
- Group study rooms and study carrels
Hundreds of DVDs and CDs
- Nan CarletonTutoring & proctoringemail