The Liberal Arts degree is designed for students who desire the benefits of fulfilling the general education requirements for transfer and the opportunity to pursue a specific area of emphasis.
Program Learning Outcomes
• Demonstrate a solid foundation in oral and written communication and mathematics.
• Develop a broad understanding and awareness of the nature of living things and the physical environment.
• Recognize the broad spectrum of achievement and theory in the arts, the culture, and society.
• Enhance the ability to adapt, respond, and grow in a changing world.
• Gain in-depth knowledge in one of the following areas of emphasis: Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, or Mathematics and Science.