Tuesday, April 6
Effective April 7, El Dorado County will be in the less restrictive Orange Tier, moving from the more restrictive Red Tier that it has operated under since early March 2021. Gov. Gavin Newsom also announced that June 15 is the target date for California to fully reopen, which it will be able to do as long as current COVID case trends continue.
Under the Orange Tier, restaurants will be able to operate indoors at 50% capacity, gyms can open at 25% capacity, retailers can open fully with modifications, and movie theaters can reopen at 50% capacity.
To see how the new tier level affects business operations and what tiers California’s counties are currently in, visit the state’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy website.
Visit El Dorado County’s Health and Human Services website for the latest press releases and information about the county’s status. For information about COVID cases and deaths in El Dorado, use the county’s interactive COVID-19 dashboard.
COVID TESTING AVAILABLE ON CAMPUS:
- Make an online appointment with Logistics Health Inc.
- If you don't have Internet access, call 888-634-1123 instead
- Walk-ins may be available on a limited basis
- Available for free to anyone aged 1 and up regardless of health, access to medical insurance, place of residence, or immigration status through March 31, 2021
- Barton Health | (530) 600-1999
- FAQ from the Chancellor's Office
- Coronavirus Awareness (Eng & Spa)
- California Department of Public Health
- News from the Governor's Office
- Vaccination Information from Barton Spanish | English
- Vaccination Resources for Nevada Residents
CONNECT WITH US TO GET THE LATEST FROM LTCC