Lisa Maloff University Center
The Lisa Maloff University Center at Lake Tahoe Community College offers a higher level of comfort and technology for meetings and special events in Lake Tahoe’s South Shore.
The design of the University Center weaves mountain modern elements and upscale touches with an abundance of natural light to create bright and airy spaces. The 7,000-square-foot space includes four flexible rooms that are fully equipped with the latest technology, including interactive displays, laser projectors, and motion sensing cameras. The building also has a fully integrated executive conference room and an outdoor courtyard that can serve as a hosting area for special events.
Four Flexible Classrooms
- Crestron technology provides world-class audio and video quality for multi-media presentations, live streaming and data capture
- Huddle spaces with 43" flat panel screens provide opportunity to work collaboratively and display content at multiple locations throughout the classroom (available in U110 and U111 only)
- Three cameras in every classroom including two motion sensing and one digital document camera
- Tech system is preloaded with most collaboration software available on the market today
- Audio and video equipment including laser projector, large format screen and digital document camera included with classroom rental (video manipulation available for additional expense)
- Flexible space and furniture adapts to accommodate 50 seated
Executive Conference Room
- 98" ultra HD 4K touch sensitive flat panel television provides full connectivity for presentations and online conferencing
- Innovative executive conference table handcrafted by Mez Works Furniture in South Lake Tahoe
- Food and beverage area with sink
- Seats up to 12
It's Easy Being Green
A lot of thought went into every element of the Lisa Maloff University Center, including its impact on our sensitive Lake Tahoe environment. That's why it was important for us to create a building that is functional, eye-catching and operationally clean. Hydronic heating, 100% recycled flooring, and percolation trenches are just a few elements that make a difference. We also moved the building site in order to save some old-growth trees in our courtyard!