Fitness Education Center
Contact: (530) 541-4660 x 355
The Fitness Education Center at LTCC is back! While there are some limitations due to COVID, as of May 3, 2021, it's possible for students to register for FEC-related classes and use the facility once again. Permanent LTCC employees can also resume using the FEC beginning May 3. Both students and employees must follow the same access protocols and mask wearing guidance - see above for those details.
Now you can view how many people are currently in the Fitness Education Center with the Live People Count! As per the current COVID-19 guidelines, there is a limit of how many people can be working out in the FEC at any given time. We made it so when people sign in into the FEC, you can see how many people are in the FEC in real time so you can know when there is space for you to work out!
Students: check LTCC's Online Schedule to see what FEC classes are available for Spring 2021; options start on Page 40.
For some classes, all you need to do to register is fill out the Non-Credit Enrollment Form and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit it in person at the One-Stop Office in the Main Building. They currently have limited, in-person service hours of Mondays & Tuesdays 10am-3pm, and Wednesdays & Thursdays 1pm-6pm. Some of the options:
With these and all FEC classes, you can expect expert instruction and guidance in developing a comprehensive, individually tailored exercise program based on your goals, preferences, and capacity. All FEC courses provide complete access to all equipment during all hours of operation. Please check the schedule for days, times, and information about fees and registration.
- Protocols For Safely Accessing the FEC
- To enter, you must undergo a quick health screening using a quick and easy application you download to your phone (CampusClear app: Apple | Android).
- All FEC occupants must observe social distancing guidelines.
- No more than 15 participants are allowed in the FEC at one time.
- Masks are required at all times while inside the PE Building and the FEC.
- Please bring your own mask with you. Your mask should entirely cover both your mouth and nostrils, and can be fabric (washable), or paper (disposable). If needed, the FEC will provide you with a mask.
- While Inside the FEC:
- Be courteous to others and allow for social distancing when using equipment.
- Wipe down equipment after use.
- Frequently use hand sanitizer.
- Personal spray bottles and towels will be provided to all occupants.
- Keeping Things Clean
While the FEC was closed, our team stayed busy prepping the facility and fine tuning our practices to be as safe as possible upon your return. Our facility has been deep cleaned and disinfected multiple times, and our air filtration system has been evaluated and maintained. Additionally, a commercial-grade HEPA filter is now installed on the FEC floor to improve air quality and flow. Some equipment was removed from the FEC to help maintain safe distances between occupants. We are committed to an impeccable level of cleanliness always, and even more so now.