Get set for Fall 2020 all in one day! Attend a fast-paced, one-day event to get you through enrollment so you can leave with a complete Fall schedule. This drive-in registration event provides you a personalized, safe, touch-free experience.
At the FastPass event, students can meet with a counselor curbside to assist in choosing classes for Fall quarter. This plan will include required classes that help you meet your educational goals such as transfer, completion of a degree, completion of a certificate, or all three.
Who Can Attend and Get a FastPass for Fall Registration?
Everyone! We want you to be successful and that's why any prospective, new, or returning students complete the registration steps. We will have a team of experts on hand this day to get started on your educational journey AND leave with your schedule and photo ID card...all via curbside service!
Your Drive-In Fast Pass Includes:
- Check your Financial Aid status or get started!
- Choose your Fall classes with a counselor
- Register for the Fall
- Apply for ALL campus programs like Promise, Equity, EOPS and MORE!
- Leave with your schedule AND photo ID
- Personal email summary of your drive-in visit and virtual campus navigation information
Event Preparation Checklist:
- Bring your valid photo ID!
- Got taxes or financial aid documents? Bring your 2018 taxes for help getting financial aid
- LTCC remains consistent with CDC guidelines. All attendees should wear a cloth face covering or mask, and physical distancing protocols will be in place.
- No Car? No Problem! Ride-in and walk-up services are also available.
Tuesday, 18 August, 2020
Phone: (530) 541-4660 x 211
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend