Program Learning Outcomes
• Apply critical and analytical thought in diverse business situations.
• Identify the basic principles of the disciplines which comprise the major.
• Identify and apply basic financial analysis tools and critical business skills needed to plan and manage strategic activities.
To obtain the Associate in Science in Business Administration for Transfer degree,
students must complete the following requirements:
1. Completion of 60 semester units or 90 quarter units that are eligible for transfer to the California State University, including both of the
(A) The Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) or the California State University General Education -Breadth Requirements.
(B) A minimum of 18 semester units or 27 quarter units in a major or area of emphasis, as determined by the community college district.
2. Obtainment of a minimum grade point average of 2.0.
A. GENERAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENT
See current catalog for details.
B. REQUIRED COURSES
38-39 units distributed as follows:
1. All courses from the following (20 units):
BSN 110A Financial Accounting I (4)
BSN 110B Financial Accounting II (4)
BSN 110C Managerial Accounting (4)
ECO 101 Principles of Economics (Macro) (4)
ECO 102 Principles of Economics (Micro) (4)
2. Select one of the following courses (5 units):
BSN 101A Business Law: Introduction to Law and Business Transactions (5)
BSN 107 Business Law: Introduction to the Legal Environment of Business (5)
3. Select one of the following courses (5 units):
MAT 118 Calculus for Business and Social Sciences (5)
MAT 201 Elementary Statistics (5)
4. Select two of the following courses (8-9 units):
BSN 100 Introduction to Business (4)
BSN 102 Business Information Processing and Systems (4)
Any course not selected from B.3.
C. ELECTIVE UNITS to bring the total to 90.
Potential Salary with a Degree or Certificate: Salary Surfer
Job Placement Rate
Cost of On Campus Living
Costs Tuition and Fees
Books and Supplies
• Federal Student Loans = N/A
• Private Loans = N/A
• Institutional Loans = N/A
Credential Code: 1, TOP Code: 050200, CIP Code: 52.0302, Standard Occupational Classification(SOC): 43-3031.00