The Business Administration AS-T degree is intended for students who plan to complete a bachelor’s degree in a similar major at a CSU campus, but not to a particular campus or major. Students completing the AS-T degree in Business Administration will be able to transfer to the California State University system. Students are strongly encouraged to see a counselor if considering this transfer option.
To obtain the Associate in Science for Transfer degree in Business Administration, students must complete the following requirements with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0:
• The Business Administration AS-T major requirements, completed with a grade of “C” or better.
•The California State University General Education
• Breadth (CSU-GE) or the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) requirements.
• Any needed transferable electives to reach a total of 90 CSU transferable quarter units.
Program Learning Outcomes
• Apply critical and analytical thought in diverse business situations.
• Identify the basic principles of the diciples which comprise the major.
• Identify and apply basic financial analysis tools and critical business skills needed to plan and manage strategic activities.
Job Placement Rate
Cost of On Campus Living
Costs Tuition and Fees
Books and Supplys
• Federal Student Loans = N/A
• Private Loans = N/A
• Institutional Loans = N/A
Credential Code: 1, TOP Code: 050200, CIP Code: 52.0302, Standard Occupational Classification(SOC): 43-3031.00